How we do it?
We make it fun!
Modern educational teaching techniques and software make learning
interactive, relevant and fun, and help children achieve and enjoy excellence.
- Inspired by the Harvard SoCal Educational Roundtable, a project that turned some of the U.S’ worst students and schools into some of the best, in which Shine’s co-founder, Dr. John Purcell, has been a constant presence for decades.
- Similar methods to Ingenium Schools in the US and Australia. A video of INGENIUM’s methods: https://youtu.be/RJpbyTScWEs
“A nurtured lust for learning”
- Classes of no more than 15 to 20 students.
- Student-led creative projects.
- Equal weighting of science, academia , sports and the arts.